OMT200/1.5 pump is intended to provide transformer oil circulation in power transformers cooling systems in fixed installations.
- Rated capacity: 200 m³/h
- Rated pressure: 1.5 m
- Rotation frequency (synchronous): 1000 rot/min
- Power consumption: 1.5 kW
- voltage: 220/380 W
- frequency: 50(60) Hz
Overall and mounting dimensions
PR200/4 Renzmann&Grunewald GmbH pump is analog to OMT 200/1.5 pump. By overall and mounting dimensions the pumps are identical and interchangeable in consumers’ technological schemes. OMT pump has a number of structural differences from its analog:
- pump frame is steel welded that allows to remove hidden drawbacks in casting. Two sockets allow increasing technological capacity and accuracy while producing, repairing, and servicing;
- pump uses a specially designed engine with design power supply of 1 kW, of F class insulation and rotation frequency of 1000 rot/min;
- material of operating wheel is 20Cr13 steel with working life not less than 100000 hours;
- pump rotor is subjected to dynamic balancing;
- bearings are used as pump supporters.
The scheme of installing bearings is self-installable that removes distortions and bias during pump assembly.